The Bangkok Chest & Respiratory Center specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and management of respiratory problems. The center provides services to restore lung and respiratory function under the care of experienced pulmonologists supported by a team of specialized medical personnel that are trained to deal specifically with chest & respiratory conditions. We emphasize quality service and continuous improvement achieved through constant personnel evaluation and implementing the latest medical technology and techniques in chest & respiratory care.
The specialists at the center also provide a full range of treatments for a variety of chronic lung diseases such as tuberculosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema and asthma.
Services at Bangkok Chest & Respiratory Center include:
- Lung and Allergic Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Bronchiectasis
- Critical & Intensive Care Unit
Diagnosis Methods include:
Our medical personnel are specialized in a number disciplines:
- Thoracic Surgeons on hand to offer consultation and surgical treatment as necessary
- Oncologists and radiologist specialized in cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Specialized physiotherapist for consultation and rehabilitation of lung function and more
- Allergists/Immunologists for consultation and treatment in case of allergic complications from a respiratory condition