Psychiatry is the medical specialty that deals with the study, prevention and treatments of mental disorders, including therapeutic modalities, such as medication psychotherapy and a trans-cranial magnetic stimulations. Therapies are available as in or outpatient basis of which is dependent on the disorder, severity of symptoms, and the level of impaired functions.
The Special Clinics at Bangkok Hospitals provide a range of evaluative counseling and assessments including treatments for patients with psychiatric disorders, mental health problems and learning disorders in children, adolescents, and adults.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
Psychiatry for Adults and the Elderly Clinic
Individual Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Career & life transitions
- Relationships: Separation / divorce
- Stress & Anxiety Management
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Intelligence and Cognitive Abilities
- Neuropsychological Functioning
- Mental Health and Personality
- Personality and Adjustment Style for Work Achievement