Plastic Surgery involves providing treatment/reconstruction to patients with birth defects, burn victims, and throat, mouth, or skin tumors. Other patients that receive treatment are victims of accidents who sustained facial injuries or fractures.
Our surgeons are experienced and well versed in various disciplines of plastic surgery as well as prepared to offer advice and consultation on the advantages and disadvantages of a proposed operation.
Plastic Surgery includes:
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek enhancement
- Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction
- Congenital Defect Repair: Cleft Palate, Extremity Defect Repair
- Repair Surgery for accidents or burns
Apart from surgical services, Bangkok Plastic Surgery & Reconstruction Center offers consultation with regards to health and beauty on topics such as skin rejuvenation.
All of the center’s processes, from surgery to consultation follow international standards and are performed by qualified medical staff for patients interested in plastic surgery.
Our Surgical Services include:
- Upper/Lower Blepharoplasty – Upper and lower eye lid surgery can help to get rid of those bags under the eyes and make your face appear more youthful and vibrant.
- Augmentation Rhinoplasty, Nose Surgery - Popular amongst people looking to rearrange their nose, this surgery involves adjusting the structure of the nose to suit the patient’s preferences.
- Cheek dimple - Many people believe that the presence of dimple add beauty and personality. This surgery is appropriate for people looking for a dimple that looks natural and can be done on one, or both sides.
- Lip Augmentation for thin lips - adjust thickness of lips according to patient’s preference
- Chin augmentation - For people who feel their chin is too short, small, or would like to add more character. Chin augmentation are often done to add facial symmetry.
- Prosthesis Breast Augmentation (USA) - Breast implants can be a major source of confidence and add to aesthetic appeal. Breast implants are available in a wide variety of sizes.
- Breast Lift Surgery and Breast Lift Surgery - Breast Lift Surgery removes some of the tissue and skin from the breasts to reshape and reduce the size of the breasts. Breast Lift Surgery is similar to a breast reduction, except that in some cases only skin is removed. A breast lift can raise sagging or drooping breasts, which is a common problem with large, heavy breasts, and can elevate the nipple and areola
- Rhytidectomy, Face Lift Surgery - This surgery involves raising and tightening the muscle and skin around the facial area
- VASER Liposuction - A new liposuction technology that uses high energy waves met fat cells with minor side effects to blood vessels and nerves. Although it may cause some bruising and minor loss of blood patients can expect a safe process and speedy recovery