This package is valid until: Dec 31, 2013
The Health Promotion Center at Bangkok Hospital was established to provide busy professional men and women and their families with an easy, all-inclusive, ‘one-stop’ health maintenance and disease prevention program.
The wide range of checkup packages is tailored to the individual needs of men and women of every age. Our International Medical Center is also authorized to provide international medical certificates, while the Department of Aviation Medicine specializes in certifying the health of airline cabin crews and pilots. Other specialized certification programs include:
- Driver’s license
- Health insurance
- Work permit and visa applications
- PADI courses
- Offshore employee health screening
For health check-up package details please see the menu on your right
No matter which checkup program you choose, you can expect the following on your initial visit:
- You will complete a detailed questionnaire on your lifestyle, medical history and family history.
- One of our knowledgeable staff will help you choose the checkup program that best meets your needs and a nurse will guide you through every step of the process.
- Your height, weight, and eyesight will be checked.
- Your blood will be taken and sent to the lab for tests.
- Any other necessary tests will be completed.
- While waiting for the test results, you may enjoy a complimentary snack in the comfort of our coffee corner.
- You will meet with your physician and have the opportunity to ask any questions or express any concerns you may have as well as discuss your test results and what they mean. Test results will be provided to you in English, and printed in an HPC booklet for your records and use on your next visit.
Please do not consume any food or liquid (including water) for 6-8 hours prior to your visit.